Miss M wanted her session to be bright, light and happy. We threw in a few moody images for fun!
❤️ Have you joined the VIP Facebook Group? This group is full of giveaways, games, and positive, empowering content.
When it comes to boudoir photography, confidence is key. After all, boudoir is all about feeling sexy and confident! And if you’re feeling shy or uncomfortable, that’s completely normal. But remember-the whole point of boudoir is to push yourself out of your comfort zone and try something new.
So how can you boost your confidence and build self worth? Here are a few tips:
1. Believe in yourself. This is probably the most important step in the process. If you don’t believe in yourself, then it’ll be hard to build self worth. So start by believing in yourself and your abilities.
2. Set some goals. When you have goals in mind, it’s easier to push yourself forward. So set some goals for yourself and work towards them!
3. Don’t be afraid to fail. We all make mistakes, but that doesn’t mean we have to beat ourselves up over them. In fact, failure can be a great learning experience! So don’t be afraid to try new things and make mistakes along the way.
4. Be positive! This is probably the most important tip of all. When you approach boudoir with a positive attitude, you’re more likely to enjoy the experience and push yourself out of your comfort zone. So stay positive and have fun with it!
5. Surround yourself with positive people. When you surround yourself with positive people, it rubs off on you! Not only do you feel good about yourself, but you also learn that you have the ability to make a positive impact on others. So go out there and surround yourself with positive people-you won’t regret it!
6. Laugh through your boudoir shoot. This is probably the most important tip of all. Boudoir photography should be fun! If you’re not having fun, then it’s not worth doing. So laugh through your boudoir shoot and enjoy yourself!
But what if you want to take your confidence to the next level? What if you want to really push yourself out of your comfort zone? In that case, joining a boudoir empowerment Facebook group may be just what you need! These groups are filled with women who are supportive and helpful, and they can offer advice and guidance when it comes to boudoir photography (and building self worth). Plus, it’s a great way to meet new people and make friends