Anonymous Salt Lake City Boudoir Photography
Click here to view full, high-resolution boudoir galleries.
Have you ever done something totally out of your comfort zone?
Maybe you went repelling down a cliff. The first step over the edge is TERRIFYING. But once you’re over it, it’s fun! You see the gorgeous view around you, the excitement of descending. Once you’re on the ground you feel just so proud of yourself for taking that leap of faith. You feel strong.
Unstoppable. Capable. Brave. Proud. Because YOU DID IT!👏🏼
Honestly, that’s how you’ll feel after your boudoir session. It’s scary at first. Probably out of your comfort zone. It’s a leap of faith, into a new experience. But once you’ve made it through that first step over the edge, you start feeling at ease. Confident. Brave. Proud. Capable. Not to mention beautiful & sexy!
Even if you’re a little unsure of those first steps, reach out! Let’s chat! You deserve to be empowered ❤️❤️
This Brave Boudoir Babe decided to keep her photos anonymous, so enjoy a few fun details from her tasteful Boudoir Session!
Salt Lake Boudoir Photography Gallery
Please complete this form to inquire about availability and pricing.
The thought of having a boudoir session in Salt Lake City Utah may feel intimating for some, but with the right preparation it can be a fun and empowering experience. Here are a few tips to help you prepare:
1. Talk to me before the shoot about what you’re comfortable with. Do you want to keep your session completely private, are you looking for more bright and airy boudoir pictures or are you looking for darker moody boudoir?
2. Plan your outfits ahead of time. You want to feel confident and sexy in your outfit, so take some time to find something that makes you feel good. I share a bunch of tips on this in my prep guide that you’ll get after you book!
3. Get plenty of rest leading up to your session. You’ll want to look and feel your best!
4. Make sure to arrive relaxed and ready to have fun. The more comfortable you are, the better the photos will turn out.
5. Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your session – you don’t want dehydration or hunger to ruin your day! I’ll provide snacks so you don’t have to worry about bringing any food.